Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How To Hypnotize Someone - With Conversational Hypnosis

I would like to share my personal story about how to hypnotize someone with conversational hypnosis; when I first heard about this method I thought it was crazy. However I had been a smoker for over 15 years and was desperate to stop smoking; especially since someone near me had recently passed away from this problem. Click here to learn how I was finally able to put down the cigarette after several unsuccessful years.

I first picked up my first cigarette when I was 15 years old and for some reason never put it down. I had tried all kinds of things to stop smoking and unfortunately was unable to stop. I finally began to believe that I was never going to be able to stop.

However a friend told me about being able to hypnotize someone and get them to do something that was guaranteed to work. However I had never heard of this; so I turned him down.

Instead here are some of the methods that I used to try to stop smoking that did not work for me.

1. Patches: You name all the patches; I am pretty sure that I had tried it. I was always willing to try a new patch that would hopefully help me stop smoking; however the sad thing is that it never helped me stop.

2. Gum: We have all heard of the chewing gum that is available to help people stop smoking; well unfortunately that did not help me either. I was chewing gum all the time but found myself picking up a cigarette whenever I got a craving.

3. Cold Turkey: I thought that I was strong enough to quit cold turkey; however the truth is that I do not believe anyone can quit cold turkey.

After trying several methods of trying to stop smoking I decided to talk to my friend and learn some more about his method about learning how to hypnotize someone and get them to do whatever it is that you want them to do. Click here to learn more about the method that finally worked for me.

Well after two sessions with him; I have to admit I was blown away. I was finally able to put down the cigarette and was not even tempted to pick up another one. All he did was use conversational hypnosis to get me to do what I wanted to do. It has now been one month and I am not even able to pick up a cigarette without feeling sick to my stomach.

Now I am able to spend quality time with my wife without her telling me to get into the shower first.

The only downfall that I discovered when I used this method was that I ended up getting sick for a couple of days because I smoked a couple of cigarettes after he had hypnotized me and used conversational hypnosis to get me to stop smoking. Click here for read more about how to hypnotize someone on their main website.

1 comment:

  1. Articles and links are really nice and I appreciate it. It's very helpful and provoking to quit smoking.
    Thanks
    JohnMayer

    ReplyDelete